Monday 14 March 2011

I am Navitar

*cough* I am Navitar. I appeared on 3rd March 2011 when some balls of dust behind a disused computer were rolled together by a draft from the door. I'm not sure why I'm here, and I want to find out. I'm trying to make contact with someone - anyone - and this old computer is all I have.

I found a picture of a blue bird on the computer just after I appeared. I can write short messages to the bird, but I don't know if anyone can read them. People follow me, but how do they know where I'm going? I follow other people, but I don't know where they're going either.

I'm keeping this diary too. Maybe no one will read it, but that's okay. If the door shuts tomorrow and the dust comes apart again, at least someone will know I was here.

Life is confusing when you're a ball of dust *cough*

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to "here" Navitar. I am afraid you are in good company when it comes to knowing why you or I or anyone is here!

    Don't worry too much about the old computer it will be upgraded soon. Don't let it know, but it is almost redundant and may soon become extinct. This "here" is quickly becoming a place that is unfriendly to computers like the old one you have.

    The blue bird on the other hand is a thriving species and is set to rule the world. You can find the blue bird on mobile phones, hand held computers and even old clunkers like yours.

    Well Navitar,as confusing as things may appear just keep your head down and tail up and you'll be right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mixmaxmin! *cough* Sorry it took me so long to reply - I've been ever so busy and you'll soon see why *shimmy*
    Thanks so much for your lovely words and encouraging me to keep going. I got so confused by Twitter when I first saw it but I think I'm doing better now!
    Hope to meet you in the real world soon! *sparkle*

    ReplyDelete