Tuesday 10 May 2011

Gremlins?

Ooh, golly, I’m in trouble now! After I got a bit wet in the rain the other week, I started to feel a bit funny. Next thing I knew, there were 2 of me! And then 4 of me! I fluffled off and hid behind the computer in my dust where I feel safe. I waited as long as I could for the sounds of multiplying fluff and tweeting tails to stop, and when I looked out again, I was everywhere! I was so frightened by the multiple me that I closed my eyes very tight and went grey so they wouldn’t see me.

After a while I ventured out from behind my old computer and had a look. They were gone! All of them! I thought I saw a little white tail fluffling off to the teachers’ room but I didn’t dare follow.
Now I’ve noticed there are people in Parramatta and Cabramatta who have started following me on Twitter and making friends with me, even though I’ve never met them before. I wonder if the other Navitars have gone travelling…?

4 comments:

  1. I have a navitar on my desk...I've connected to Yammer and put this blog in my RSS feed. Come talk to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ineke, I tried to reply to you but I think the gremlins got into my computer *cough*...oh dear. I'd love to talk to you! What would you like to talk about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Navitar, I haven't seen you on level 8 yet. When are you coming to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jack! I did come up to level 8...maybe have a look around where those people sit on your right as you come in? I arrived in a red box and was left on Richard's desk!
    Nice to meet you! *sparkle*

    ReplyDelete