Thursday 19 May 2011

New friends and new finds on Twitter



It's Friday already! The week goes so fast when you're exploring all the time *cough*. I get so dizzy sometimes from all the new things I'm looking at and next thing I know it's the weekend and everyone is going home again *sigh*...
This week I've been really trying to get my tail into Twitter and sharing what I'm doing. I had a go at following new people and practised how to do a reply and retweet. I think I did okay.
Then I had a go at exploring #ELTchat and discovered that there are heaps of transcripts and summaries of past conversations on their website. I made another video of that and found some really nice music in Soundcloud that was okay for me to use because it's licensed under a Creative Commons thing. I need to explore that more later, because it's a bit complicated for me right now.
I have some new followers on Twitter too! A big fluffly hello to @morgan2morgan, @kimmy_tee, @zeusmeister10, @cherrymp, @louisekane2, @kzaneh, @conniefessler, @gracehyh, @barbsaka and everyone else! I had one or two funny tweeps follow me who were tweeting about naughty things but I just blocked them and they can't follow me any more! Easy! *sparkle*
Excited about what I might explore next week, but for now I'm super-tired. Think I'll have a snooze behind my old computer

No comments:

Post a Comment